Dear, Princess Dear, Princess

Absolutely Beautiful, i loved the story, loved the message and the narration was pretty good in my opinion, you've outdone yourself you've managed to make a grown man shed a manly tear

exninja123 responds:

thank you! :D

Weapons! Weapons!

i rather like this nice art style and fairly decent animation, could use some sounds, you have potential, hopefully you make something with a bit more substance and exposition, keep it up!

aquaninja responds:

FYI I'M A SPY FYI I'M A SPY

Loved Every second, the dark stylized art, the Jazzy Music and the idea of the Spy being a failed actor, totally Blew me away, well done, i hope to see more from you in the future, keep up the amazing work!

Imaginary Coolness Imaginary Coolness

this made me LOL

very nice animation, funny concept and all together well executed and well voiced, loved it

Rampaging Boss Rampaging Boss

very nice

i loved the whole concept and i enjoyed the anime style and feel you will do well with it, i hope to see more from you in the future.

next time i think you should try a higher frame rate to make the animation a bit smoother

Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

Amazing

even with everything that you have had happening in your personal life you still manage to give us a cartoon with awesome characters amazing sound quality, smooth and fluent animation and it was funny as hell, you have my respect Edd keep up the amazing work!

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

AMAZING!!

keep coming back to this one because its just beautiful, epic and is just brilliant, i've now become a big fan of Savlonic and cant get enough of them :)

Pokemon But With Animals2 Pokemon But With Animals2

Awesome!!

watched it a million times over just love it, "brock man why always gotta make things so fuckin awkward" just love Ash's voice, keep up the work man, and definately make more of this its just awesome

Pokemon: Rare Candy Pokemon: Rare Candy

Awesome

Brilliant work as usual, keep up the epic work man

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Awesome

its good and all but stamper dude.....what the hell?!?!

also whats the song Ducheidner uses in the "Intermission scene" can somebody please tell me?