Dear, Princess Dear, Princess

Absolutely Beautiful, i loved the story, loved the message and the narration was pretty good in my opinion, you've outdone yourself you've managed to make a grown man shed a manly tear

exninja123 responds:

thank you! :D

Weapons! Weapons!

i rather like this nice art style and fairly decent animation, could use some sounds, you have potential, hopefully you make something with a bit more substance and exposition, keep it up!

aquaninja responds:

FYI I'M A SPY FYI I'M A SPY

Loved Every second, the dark stylized art, the Jazzy Music and the idea of the Spy being a failed actor, totally Blew me away, well done, i hope to see more from you in the future, keep up the amazing work!

PRIOR PRIOR

that was brilliant

with the notes saying about the soldiers and stuff i kept expecting to run into a soldier of sorts and it was due to the creepy atmosphere and music it was just a creepy game and i loved ever second of it and the ending with the doctor was good very well done

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

a few bugs

brilliant demo played it like mad but i noticed a few really strange bugs such as when you press F the game randomly speeds up and when you press D he dissapears and has the pencil but cant do anything with it but other than that amazingly improved upon the last 2 and cant wait to play the finished product :)

DrNeroCF responds:

Thanks! Yep, I've been so focused on the console game lately that a few random bugs snuck back in. I'll be correcting all of those pretty soon, and go through all the more difficult ones before World 3 launch.

Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

HAPPY WHEELS!!!

I CANT........STOP................PLAYI NG!!!!

Bearbound- Title/Menu Bearbound- Title/Menu

jolly music :P

i loved coming back to the title screen on bearbound to hear this awesome piece of music its nice and relaxing and is just a fun piece to listen to love it :)

Welcome To Goron City Welcome To Goron City

wow

so different and so right i love it nice job man i especially like the thumb snap beat gave it a real groovy sound keep up the great work :D

12:00pm - Animal Crossing 12:00pm - Animal Crossing

GREAT :D

AWESOME loved it man keep up the good works ;)